September 23, 2011

Peanut Butter Goodies

Every now and then I stumble across something at Trader Joe's that I should NEVER buy again. Not because the item is repulsive (quite the opposite in fact) but it is because I don't trust myself not to eat the entire thing in one sitting. This is the case with the aptly named Peanut Butter Goodies. I should tell you that peanut butter is my weakness. It is a staple in my apartment and I always have it in on hand in various forms. in a jar. in a pretzel. in between crackers. in ice cream. peanut butter cereal. and now these cookies. Yum Yum Yum! peanuts, chocolate, cookie, and peanut butter mousse!? If you are a peanut butter lover like myself I promise these crispy, gooey, sweet and salty delights will satisfy your soul. That is all.













My Rating * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment