- Potato Overload. The majority of this burrito is made up of potatoes. Now I like a good spud as much as the next guy but preferably not al dente ones. bleh.
- Egg Hunt. When eggs are the first ingredient you would expect a certain prominence but sadly there should've been more. I think eggs are what should help bind a good breakfast burrito together but in this case my potatoes were on a suicide mission.
- Bouncy Turkey Bacon. Let me note that I use bouncy to describe poor quality meats. Bouncy, because it does just that in your mouth.
- Cheese Please? Didn't taste any. Didn't see any. so sad.
- 7 Minutes Later. The box says 2-2 1/2 minutes in the microwave. Now I know this could be a wattage issue but my microwave isn't ancient and I had to cook the crap outta this thing in order for the ingredients to de-crystalize.
All and all I would say adios to these little bundles of blandness.
My Rating *